Sunday, September 28, 2014

Finally, a house investigation

For a while we emailed a lady who described her kids paranormal experiences with their house and surrounding the yard. A couple weeks later, we met with said lady and found out that the person most effected by the energies in their house was the 19-year old son of hers named Taylor. His girlfriend elaborated on the subject and also told us about her experiences while staying at their house.

Taylor described his experiences as haunting and puts a large amount of fear in his life. The first thing he told us about was that he will not sleep in his room in the basement because of some entity messing with him while he sleeps, as well as nightmares ensuing only while he slept in that room. There is a figure that stands in the corner by the closet and makes him feel like he's being watched throughout the night. Now he sleeps on the couch in the living room. He also spoke of his friend who died in their living room last January, and how he believes that his spirit is roaming their residence.

One personal experience I had while I was there is when we headed downstairs, and I looked into the storage room on the left, at the bottom of the stairs, and saw a very opaque shadow man walk into the wall. I decided to not state this until later as I didn't want it to bias the information needed to start our investigation. While in the room, my wife had her purse tugged on by nothing explainable, and when I stood in front of the TV, I was pushed on the shoulder into the TV with nothing there pushing me.

His girlfriend told us that she had seen a phantom of an old man by the sliding glass door. What was significant about this is that 20 years prior another woman said she had seen the old man outside the sliding door, and both stories were described the same in detail. Taylor's mom was also very informative with this story. During the middle of the night, you can hear footsteps going up and down the stairs for elongated periods of time, according to his girlfriend.

Animals have always been said to see the paranormal world and whimper. They have 3 dogs that will not go downstairs no matter what. I thought to myself that this might mean there's a somewhat evil energy lingering in their basement.

This house is an investigation I look forward to because its a tale of violence, fear, and not knowing what is lingering at the residence. Our physical investigation will be this coming Saturday, and I will be accompanied by my fellow investigators Angela and Anna. We have 1 night vision camcorder, a camera, and a regular camcorder, as well as our phones for recording EVP's. This is going to be one "hell of a night".

No comments:

Post a Comment