Thursday, September 11, 2014

York Creek Apartments

York Creek Apartments, Comstock Park, MI

   To start off with the EVP's I captured, I want to tell you that none of the recordings were doctored other than me boosting the volume so you can hear what was on the recording clearly. There's the visual side of the paranormal world, and then there's the audio part of it. 

   My son's room can make you feel like your being watched, followed, or touched. These recordings were from his room, and I started recording because my friend Moby and I heard something. It almost sounded like a clown laugh or you could compare it to a witch's laugh. We sat in my living room at 3 in the morning, very startled, and we though it would be a good idea to record. After we checked out the audio, we were surprised to have caught anything, but we did. This was on May 23, 2014.

   This first recording is of June 12th, 2014 at about 10:30 at night. My wife sat in the room as a witness that it was dead silent. The recording is about 7 minutes long so we just have the part that matters, then evidence. After this clip my son started yelling, "DIE, DIE, DIE, etc.", and its in the original recording. Maybe I'll just let you listen for yourself.

https://soundcloud.com/clockwork-investigations/your-gunna-die-today-evp001

This second clip is of a couple days prior on June 6th, 2014 at 1:30 in the morning. It comes from a recording that is about 4 minutes long, so I have taken just a piece from that recording so you don't have to listen to all the white noise. It first says "Get out, stay out", and then proceeds to say "I abandoned him, I love him", that's what I could understand anyway.

https://soundcloud.com/clockwork-investigations/i-abandoned-him-i-love-him-evp002

No comments:

Post a Comment