Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Evidence at the house in Alto, MI

    So the story usually goes that an investigation team went over to someone's residence and setup all their equipment and starting hearing random disturbances in their earphones or on camera. Our's weren't disturbances, they were voices heard by our team. First you have to understand that the people were sleeping in the living room upstairs (though it wasn't much of a disturbance) and that was one of the hot spots I wanted to check out, but some things cannot be done without sounding rude. 

The Investigation

    To start off, we went into the basement where we immediately were feeling chills down our spine and almost a sensation of something crawling up our backs. We got our equipment ready and started to record some video in the storage room (where I previously saw an apparition of a shadow figure) and things started to pick up there. Numerous times while in that room, we would hear something whispering right in our ears and the occasional object moving. I don't believe we caught it on camera, but everyone on the team heard the same whisper with the same deep tone of voice. No more than 5 minutes later my Night vision camera was drained of its battery, and that battery was charged for the whole day prior. 

    We then moved on to just sitting in the living room and seeing what would happen if we acted as if we were just visiting. As we sat in the dark, Anna proceeded to ask me "what?" as if I had said something and I didn't say anything. She then jumped up from the chair because something had said "honey" right next to her. In the recording it only sounds like the wick on a dynamite stick starting to burn, which we also found interesting as that wasn't explainable. While sitting we also noticed some things moving on their own and other weird noises.

    Now it was off to Taylor's room to see if any of the claims of paranormal activity he was having in there were true. We began by asking questions and trying to talk to whatever spirit it was in his room, and to our surprise, we captured it talking. I had asked it if it was true whether it was the one in the room, and it replied "I don't know" with a very fast voice. The only other experience we had in there was feeling like something watching us and the closet door opening a little bit while we were in the pitch black room.

    We all noticed that after that there was pretty much no activity happening in any of the other rooms that we investigated. Everyone felt as if the spirit was trying to get away from us and not make anymore contact. Then there was something that caught our eyes while filming on my other camera. All of us wanted to go out for a smoke break, so I placed the camera facing the hallway in the basement. About 3 minutes into the recording a darkness started to form at the end of the hallway and go towards the camera. The even more weird part is, is that the LED attachment I have on the camera was just as bright when we came back downstairs as it was when we went outside.


    Now you ask yourself, do I deem this residence haunted? After the small amount of evidence that we gathered, I would not consider this house haunted. I do think there are a couple of spirits that are lingering around that have unfinished business. We had more luck when we were interviewing the family about the experiences, and at that time, I would've considered the house haunted. All I can base my opinions on is the evidence that was acquired. The happenings in the house are unexplainable, which is why I cannot say for sure of what lingers on their property.

No comments:

Post a Comment