Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Greenwood Cemetery - Grand Rapids, MI

The day is August 26th, 2017. My friend Auzz has accompanied me to an investigation in a cemetery she deemed to be haunted by something after she had witnessed the morgue door open by itself years ago. During this investigation, we did not hear anything when we asked questions or provoked the spirits, but when we went home and analyzed the audio, it was a different story.

Almost as soon as we started recording, something tells us to "Go Away". After that, a more stern and sudden voice decides to tell us to "Get Out", and then another time after that it tells us to "Go Away". The voices almost sound frustrated with Auzz and I for whatever reason. I have no idea if this was the spirits trying to tell me to get out for my own good or because they had become angered and did not want us there. Whatever the cause may be, it is still unsettling to hear something of this magnitude from an entity I'm not able to see.

get-out-evp-08-26-17
go-away-evp-08-26-17
go-away-2-evp-08-26-17

During the recording, there is also a disembodied voice that sounds like it is trying to communicate intelligently, I just couldn't make out what it was trying to tell me. What's even more strange about this was it was not far from when I saw a shadow cross in front of the morgue light that is located in front of the building. This would also not be the last time that a shadow would show itself in front of both of us, as if wanting to make sure we knew its presence.

disembodied-voice-evp-08-26-17

After we had been taunting for a little while longer, we saw another shadow pass, but this time it was off of a headstone that was reflecting the morgue lights. Not too far after, we had captured an EVP of something telling us to "Get out of here", but this time the voice sounded like it was almost human. There is a sound of lips opening and the strange sound you hear when you have a lot of moisture in your mouth. The entity seems even more frustrated at this point.

get-out-of-here-evp-08-26-17

All in all, these spirits most likely did not want us disturbing them or even being near the cemetery. In my opinion, I believe that the Greenwood Cemetery in Grand Rapids, MI is one of the most haunted spots that I have ever had the privilege of investigating. If there is a need for it, I may go back just to see what these frustrated spirits are up to and why they are this way. Listen the EVP's on my soundcloud and let me know what you think of the recording. Thanks for reading and tell me if you have any significant stories of the paranormal because that's what I love researching.

FULL RECORDING HEREfull-recording

No comments:

Post a Comment