Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hell's Bridge, Rockford, MI


Photo captured at Hell's Bridge, Rockford, MI


Have you ever wondered why you hear the creeks in the floor at night? Was there ever an occurrence that traumatized you as it was too intense for the mind to handle? I had these questions not to long ago as my whole life has been filled with paranormal encounters. This photo was taken with my camera at Hell's Bridge in Rockford, MI. The white light is what I believe to be ectoplasm as it has no consistency with an orb and it is a solid object coming out of nothing. My friend who was with me saw the white-growing glob a few feet to the left and said it was moving so I captured a picture as she was saying this. I have a lot of pictures from that night that show massive amounts of orbs. This was in the complete dark and no one was standing on the other side of the bridge (to our knowledge).
More random orbs 
Orbs floating around Angela while standing on the bridge

1 comment: